The practice is looking to hire a hematologist-oncologist, with full time and part time options available.
- This is a unique and highly rewarding opportunity to work in a private practice alongside a small, niche group of physicians and a burgeoning patient base.
- Self-driven individual looking to establish and build a presence in the Lower Manhattan community, with accompanying competitive compensation and salary.
- Candidates would work independently on day-to-day routine exams, and build and maintain relationships with a growing patient base.
- Lead on-site clinical staff and assist in developing them professionally.
- Assess patients and work to develop individualized treatment plans for complex conditions.
- Oncology specialists collect medical histories and perform physical evaluations in addition to basic administrative duties, such as maintaining records, coordinating with other medical personnel, and managing the work of staff.
- Treatment options include chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and the surgical removal of cancer.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- Fluent in English and Chinese Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
- Health benefits are offered, with life, disability, and malpractice insurance.
- No required off-hours call schedule & great work life balance.
- 401k/retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Added time off for CME are also included.
- Kitchen / lunch area with snacks, drinks, and tea / coffee.
- Catered, complimentary lunch provided in the office.
- Highly competitive market rates.